1) all our rooms have a private bathroom en suite with shower, toilet, basin, and hairdryer.
2) i'm sorry but we don't accept animals. But our 2 dogs, Atlas and Beethov' will be happy to play with you !
3) you can park your car just here! it's very safe. But please tell us before your arrival to keep you a place. If there's no place left, there's a free car park just in front of our gate.
4) we welcome guests from 2:00pm to 6:00pm. if you need to arrive later, please advice. Reservations CANNOT be honored after 9:00pm.
check out at 11:00am. If you wish, you can leave your bags here for few hours when you visit museums.
5) the Bayeux train station is 500meters away from here! if you have many bags, you can get a taxi just out of the station.
6) we are right in the heart of Bayeux! 2 minutes walking from both Cathedral and Bayeux Tapestry museum. 5 minutes walking from the Place du Québec (for D-Day beaches tours).
7) We can guarantee you, you'll not be disturbed by noise. Thanks to our park and the honor courtyard, we are protected from urban noises.
8) by car : 10 minutes to get Arromanches, 10 minutes for the german batteries, 15 minutes for the American cemetery, 20 minutes for Pointe du Hoc, 25 minutes for the Caen Memorial.
9) of course! i have many friends running very good tours, either private or mini group tours. I can contact them for you!
My family runned several gastronomic restaurants, so you can have confidence with my selection of traditional and fine restaurants in or around Bayeux.
10) we don't serve dinner, but the first restaurant is 20meters away from here! And you have about 30 different places to enjoy a good meal. The hardest thing will be to choose!
11) Since January 1st 2008 it's forbidden to smoke in every public establishment. But you can sit outside to smoke a cigarette.
12) Tardif is a guesthouse, what means that you're welcome in a private property. So i'm sorry to answer that there's no phone in our guests rooms. But you can buy a phone card in any "tabac shop" (about 10 shops all around us), and use it in a public phone box (there's one just in front of our gate).
13) once you decided about your dates, the number of people, the room(s) you want... i just need you to give me a credit card number (by e-mail, fax or phone) + expiry date + security code (3 last numbers on the back of your card). A 20% deposit will be charged (not refundable in case of cancellation). VISA & MA ok, NO AMEX. An approximate time of arrival is greatly appreciated. Even a phonecall before to check-in is fine.
14) Due in case of cancellation :
¤ 30 % of the stay if cancellation 8 days before the date of arrival.
¤ 50 % of the stay if cancellation 48 hours before the date of arrival.
¤ 100 % of the stay if cancellation 24 hours before the date of arrival.
¤ In case of no show, the total amount of the stay will be charged including all services purchased upon reserving.